Build your career with Aims Global, with rapid growth and expansion comes the need for skilled professionals to join our team.
Our team consists of Licensed Immigration Advisers, documentation assistants, administrative personnel and marketing professionals.
From time to time, we require qualified, passionate, diligent and conscientious professionals who can bring their unique set of skills and attributes to the company and help us reach new heights.
If joining a high caliber team and working in a fast-paced environment interests you, watch this space for our next opening. Aims Global is the name of a collection of individuals who believe in excellence.
We specialize in hiring people who have the passion to succeed and the will to implement the required discipline.
We focus on nurturing positivity by providing our team with an environment that is conducive to creative thought.
Our team excels through top class training, and the support of everyone around them.
If being part of a driven and exciting industry interests you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Licensed Immigration Advisers
We are looking for Licensed Immigration Advisers with industry experience to join either our sales or visa processing team. We are open to exploring different working arrangements for the right applicant. Supervision will be provided for provisional license holders. You will be provided ongoing training on complexities of high-risk markets and difficult visa cases.
The role will see you providing advice on a multitude of immigration matters to potential and existing clients, meeting with them to ascertain their immigration needs, answering their questions, preparing a variety of visa applications with a range of complexity, working with employers, managing clerical staff, and ensuring statutory compliance for not just yourself, but also those around you.
We expect a high standard of IAA Code compliance across our entire team. There is an expectation that you will be managing the full life-cycle of an application. You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and grow as you work alongside advisers with over 15 years’ collective experience in the industry.
- Full or Provisional Immigration Adviser’s License
- Proficient in collating applications according to instruction
- Sales skills, and business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication (professional English)
- Highly knowledgeable/trained on use of INZ resources
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in a similar role, including clerical work
- Prepared to keep up to date on all legislative changes as they happen
- Be accountable for your visa applications and clients allocated to you and maintain an effective professional relationship with them, with regular follow-ups
- Be able to train other staff on documentation and application preparation, and close knowledge gaps as they arise
- Professional conduct when dealing with INZ representatives via emails, at NZAMI and INZ seminars
- Expertise with MS Suite
- Accountability – take pride in your work
- Be able to work in high pressure environment as we work through large volume of applications with constant meetings through the day
- Be able to stay focused through distractions
We are offering an attractive package ranging from $50,000 – $80,000 per annum (base + OTE) negotiable based on the skills and abilities you bring to the role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter explaining your suitability.
Aims Global – Helping people move to New Zealand for more than 14 Years. Our experience, diligence and the personal approach we take working for every client is what makes Aims Global stand out.