Post Study Work Visa - Employer Assisted
Post Study Work Visa – Employer Assisted is for those who succeed in finding work that is relevant to the qualification they have obtained in NZ.
Immigration New Zealand has a specific category of work visa to enable them to gain valuable post qualification work experience. This category of work visa has the following requirements:
- The major subject area and level of the qualification must be directly applicable to the offer of employment
- The qualification must be a key factor in the employer’s decision to offer the employment
This type of work visa application can often pose challenges, and we can support applicants in obtaining suitable documents from their employers, and compile and submit high-quality well-represented applications on their behalf.
Requirements For Post Study Work Visa – Employer Assisted
- Must have an offer of employment that is relevant to the qualification gained in New Zealand
- You must NOT apply later than 3 months after your Student Visa expires (or 6 months if you were granted a visa to complete a doctorate)
- You should hold a Post Study Work Visa – Open
We can advise you as to whether your job offer is relevant and support you.
Also, we ensure that the submission made to Immigration New Zealand has the best possible chance of success.
For for more information about post study work visa- employer assisted, visit Immigration New Zealand Website