Partners And Dependent Children Can Apply For Visa Online
- April 30, 2018
- Posted by: Aims Global Immigration
- Category: Immigration NZ
Partners and Dependent children can apply for visa online.
From 6 May 2018, partners and dependent children of a visa applicant, New Zealand citizen or resident, work or student visa holder can apply online for a visa based on that relationship. Applications for an entire family with different visa application types can be submitted online as a group. This will allow both temporary-entry and residence class visa applications for dependent children or partners to be made online.
What visa types are covered by the new online form?
- Partner of New Zealander Work Visa
- Partner of Worker Work Visa
- Partner of a Military Work Visa
- Partner of a Student Work Visa
- Partner of a New Zealander Visitor Visa
- Partner of a Worker Visitor Visa
- Partner of a Student Visitor Visa
- Child of a Worker Visitor Visa
- Child of a Student Visitor Visa
- Child of Military Visitor Visa
- Child of a New Zealander Visitor Visa
- Dependent Child Student Visa
- Partnership Resident Visa
- Dependent Child Resident Visa
What are the advantages of applying online?
- It’s faster as the application reaches INZ instantly
- There are no courier or post hassles
- You remain in possession of your original documents
- Applications can be made from anywhere there is an internet connection
- You can immediately see what documents and information you’ve submitted online
- You will receive communications from INZ through your online account
- For groups all the fees can be paid at the same time
Here are a step-by-step video tutorial is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwMVugucTgY&feature=youtu.be
To know more about this talk to one of our licensed immigration advisers.
September 17, 2019
September 11, 2019
August 20, 2019
March 15, 2019