International Qualification Assessment Process Changed
- January 22, 2018
- Posted by: Aims Global Immigration
- Category: Immigration NZ
NZQA has changes the International Qualification Assessment (IQA) Process.
New Zealand Qualification Authority’s has made a significant improvment to the International Qualifications Assessment (IQA) application process to make it much easier and faster for people to apply. From 26 January the application on NZQA website will include file upload capability for required documents—an improved application form and built-in help features.
This means that users will no longer be prompted to email certified, scanned copies of application documents to us. Uploading documents to the online application will be the way it’s done from that point. With the improved application form, information, and help features, people will need to contact us less for help, as we’ve made it easier to get it right.
NZQA has developed this function because of the helpful insights they have received from their clients and stakeholders, and they are very pleased to announce this upgraded service.
If a client’s file partway finished when this change occurs (i.e., has been started but not submitted) there will be prompts to direct you back to the required upload steps. Full instructions will be included within the application. If an incomplete application has been submitted (e.g., documents not included), the nominated agent will be contacted via email and the application cancelled.
NZQA IQA Application form – Document Upload Function
As of 26 January the application process for the IQA will chnage. The new application process will require that scanned, certified documents be uploaded within the NZQA website application rather than emailed to NZQA.
• All files must be in PDF format
• File size is limited to 5 MB per file
• One file must be uploaded type (e.g., one file for an award certificate, one file for transcripts)
• Applications are not complete until all required information is included and payment submitted via the online application
• Scanned documents must still be certified copies
• The application cover sheet has been replaced with a declaration form
• For the full list of required documents, Please check our Required Documents Webpage