Arunima & Zinnia go to India!15 September 2023
The moment has come when Arunima and Zinnia are heading to India - a joint trip - for the first time in the 19-year history of Aims Global.
While Arunima has been visiting India frequently, Zinnia has not been to India in 10 years, so the two of them are undeniably excited. However, Zinnia hasn’t lost touch; she’s been looking after our clients in New Zealand, many of them of Indian origin, and is well-known amongst her clients for her technical expertise.
Arunima is a hugely prominent name in the industry. She also leads (chairs) the largest association in NZ for licensed advisers and immigration lawyers (NZAMI).
Their trip will start in Delhi, where they will be from Tuesday evening, 3rd October 2023 for 4 days. From there, they will go to Mumbai for another 3 days, before flying back to NZ on 12th October.
Zinnia has never been to Mumbai, so there's definitely some sight-seeing on the cards. But they have 2 main goals:
- Meet Aims Global staff based in Delhi and Mumbai
- Meet people who are serious about immigrating to NZ through the work visa or student visa route
What’s the big deal about their visit?
This may not be obvious at the start. Especially because there are so many immigration agencies in both these big metro cities – why then should you meet these two ladies coming from NZ?
- Continued support – in India and NZ. Because we have staff in both countries and offer services from student visa to residency (and everything in between), we don’t forget about you when you fly out of India. In fact, most of our clients stay with us from the time they enter the country to their residency – sometimes spanning 10-12 years. There’s continued support for our clients, one of our biggest strengths. Many of our students will come see us in the Auckland office when they arrive.
- Meet your principal advisers before you fly to NZ. How often do you get to meet your advisers in-person - those that will support your immigration journey to its final stop - even before you fly out of India? Yes, you get to meet your agent in India but they are not the ones taking you to your goal of permanent residency.
- In-depth knowledge of NZ job market. These two work very closely with NZ employers and recruiters and have been doing so for years. Zinnia is an employment specialist as well. This makes them very well placed to guide you on what REALLY matters in the job market in NZ. For example - what course really does have value in getting employed,is your profile of interest to employers in nz, etc – all those questions that are critical for those looking for a new life in New Zealand.
With so many years of experience and hundreds of different types of visa applications under their belt, their knowledge is ready to be shared with you – but there's a catch – you have to secure an in person meeting with them first.
Fill the form below to register your interest and our team based in India will contact you