Only licensed immigration advisers and immigration advisers are allowed, by law, to provide immigration advice to any migrants you are looking to place into jobs in New Zealand.
As the biggest change to New Zealand's immigration system that we have ever seen kicks off, Aims Global is fostering close relationships with recruiters to help them navigate this new world of uncertainty. We act as the immigration arm to your work and ensure that you, the potential applicant being recruited as well as the business looking to hire them - all parties are working within the realms of immigration rules. Some applicants or businesses may not meet the immigration rules straight away, and this is where we play a critical role. We will assess the circumstances in their entirety and advise of any changes that needs to be made. We have time tried and tested our methods for over 15 years and developed our processes to ensure minimal disruption to your recruitment workflow.
Becoming a partner with us offers you a range of unique benefits:
- We simplify the complexity of the immigration system so you can actually understand what’s going on.
- We tell you what you need to do to stay at the forefront of policy changes – this advice is tailored to your recruitment strategies
- We tell you of upcoming risks or hurdles and actively guide you on your recruitment planning for migrant workers.
- We will work with you to reduce the stress and time pressure on your teams, so they are not bogged down by immigration work.
- We keep a track of your candidates’ visa expiry dates and residence status and prompt you/or their employer in a timely manner to initiate the process for further visas.
- We counsel your candidates on their future immigration options and give them practical knowledge to calm their anxiety and prepare for their next steps. We have found this service to be of high value of migrants.
We are embedded in the international education sector as well as working across a range of visa services. This means we can directly work with your candidates for their or their relatives’ immigration needs, if they arise, even when your involvement as a recruiter is not required – making Aims Global a one-stop-shop for everything immigration.